DeFi Spotlight Quarterly
This quarterly publication will look at the key trends, metrics, and the overall health of the Ethereum DeFi ecosystem. The highlights from this quarter's report are as follows:
- Total Value Locked (TVL) on Ethereum decreased 16% to $125 billion, mostly due to a fall in token prices rather than withdrawals.
- There were approximately 400,000 new users onboarded (500,000 in Q1 2021).
- Ethereum generated $2.5 billion in fees (up 45% from $1.7 billion in Q1 2021).
- Total debt outstanding stood at $9.5 billion (up 34% from $7.1 billion in Q1 2021).
- Bridges are becoming an important component of the blockchain ecosystem.
For the full report and breakdown, click the button titled "Download PDF" in this page's header.
Previous reports to be added on a quarterly basis.