Digital Asset Bi-Monthly Fund Manager Survey
Highlights from this edition include:
- Investors increase allocation to digital assets during price weakness
- The recent collapse of stablecoin UST has seen investors favouring Bitcoin where 39% of respondents now say it has the most compelling growth outlook.
- Investors have increased weighting on digital assets from 0.5% to 1% as they look to add to positions during this price weakness.
- Remaining stubbornly at the top of key risks is a government ban and closely linked regulatory fears.
- The survey highlights increasing allocations to Polkadot, Cardano and XRP at the expense of Ethereum.
To read the entire survey, click "Download"