Members of the CoinShares group of companies (the “CoinShares Group”) are committed to strong standards of service and corporate governance and are proud of the CoinShares Group’s reputation and standing within the world of digital assets, including cryptocurrencies, and blockchain-related alternative investments (together, the “CoinShares Products”).
The CoinShares Products can be extremely volatile and subject to rapid fluctuations in price, positively or negatively. Investment in one or more of the CoinShares Products may not be suitable for even a relatively experienced and affluent investor. Each potential investor must make their own informed decision in connection with any such investment (after having sought independent financial advice thereon). Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Any estimates of future performance contained herein are based on assumptions that may not be realised.
The contents of this website should not be relied upon as research, investment advice, or a recommendation regarding any products, strategies, or any investment opportunity in particular. This material is strictly for illustrative, educational, or informational purposes and is subject to change. Investors should not base an investment decision upon the content herein and are strongly recommended to seek independent financial advice upon any investment which they are contemplating.
The material contained or referred to herein:
- is not (and is not intended to be) an offer to buy or sell (or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell) digital assets, nor does it constitute investment, legal, tax or other advice; and
- has been obtained, derived or is otherwise based upon sources which are believed to be reliable.
However, no guarantee can be (or is) provided in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the same. To the extent permissible at law, CoinShares does not accept:
- any liability arising from the use, misuse or non-use of the material contained or referred to herein; or
- responsibility for any financial loss incurred as a result of a decision to invest in one or more digital assets.
Please also note that no member of the CoinShares Group is under an obligation to disclose or otherwise take into account the contents of this website if or when advising customers or dealing with investments on their customers’ behalf.
Information concerning the management of conflicts of interest by the CoinShares’ Group is available on request. It should be noted that certain members of the CoinShares International group of companies, of which the CoinShares Group is a division thereof, may, from time to time, act as an investor, a market-maker or adviser in relation to the CoinShares Products, including crypto-currencies (and may be represented on the board or other governing body of entities in the group). Additionally, entities in the CoinShares Group may, from time to time, act as a principal trader in the crypto-currencies referred to in this website and may hold those (and other) CoinsShares Products. Employees of the CoinShares International group (including the CoinShares Group), or individuals and entities connected thereto, may also from time to time hold one or more of the CoinShares Products mentioned on this website. The CoinShares Group also includes XBT Provider AB (Publ), the issuer of four exchange traded products listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, and CoinShares Digital Securities Limited, the issuer of four exchange traded products on SIX Swiss Exchange, which earns management fees from the exchange traded products.
The views and sentiments of the CoinShares Group, expressed or which are reflected in this website, are subject to change from time to time and without notice. The CoinShares Group may (and does intend), from to time, to prepare and issue further information on this website. This further information may be inconsistent with, and reach different conclusions to, the information contained or referred to herein. Please note that members of the CoinShares Group are under no obligation to ensure that such information are brought to the attention of any user of this website.
The content of this website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved. This website (and any part(s) thereof) may not be reproduced, modified, linked-to or otherwise used for any purpose without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
Except where mentioned below this website is issued by CoinShares (Jersey) Limited, specifically:
- The Investor Relations sub-site is issued by CoinShares International Limited registered address 2nd Floor 2 Hill Street St Helier JE2 4UA, Jersey, Channel Islands;
- The sub-sites relating to exchange traded products are issued by XBT Provider AB (Publ) and CoinShares Digital Securities Limited respectively. Each sub-site is not appropriate for any person (natural, corporate or otherwise) who is a US Person as defined under Regulation S of the United States’ Securities Act of 1933, as amended (which such definition includes, for the avoidance of doubt, any US resident, corporation, company, partnership or other entity established under the laws of the United States). Accordingly, this portion of the website should not be distributed to, used or relied upon by any US Person;
- The sub-site relating to venture capital is issued by CoinShares Co. The CoinShares Products offered by CoinShares GP II LLC, and CoinShares Capital, LLC (together, the “CoinShares U.S. Entities”) have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 (the “Securities Act”), the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Investment Company Act of 1940, or any state securities laws. The CoinShares Products offered by the CoinShares U.S. Entities are offered in private placements pursuant to the exemption from registration provided by Rule 506(c) under Regulation D of the Securities Act and are only available to Accredited Investors. As a result, the interests of each such CoinShares Product are restricted and subject to significant limitations on resales and transfers. Potential investors in any CoinShares Product should carefully consider the long-term nature of an investment in that Product prior to making an investment decision;
- Where noted, specific pages or documents are directed to UK professional investors by CoinShares Capital Markets (UK) Limited which is an appointed representative of Strata Global Ltd. which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 563834). The address of CoinShares Capital Markets (UK) Limited is Octagon Point, 5 Cheapside, St. Paul’s, London, EC2V 6AA;
- Where noted, specific pages or documents are directed to EU professional investors by Napoleon AM (napoleon-am.com) is a French asset management company regulated by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF), registered under number GP-19000015 since 27/03/2019. Its office is located at 11 rue Paul Lelong, 75002 Paris, France.
Users of this website should not treat the contents of this website as constituting advice relating to legal, taxation or investment matters and are advised to consult their own professional advisers authorised who specialise in advising on such matters. Nothing on this website should be regarded as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any investment or an offer or solicitation to provide investment services or as a comment on the merits of engaging in any investment transaction or activity or inducement to do so.
The CoinShares Astronaut is a trademark and service mark of CoinShares (Holdings) Limited.
Copyright © 2021 CoinShares Group. All rights reserved.